Personal financial management eliminates daily money management burden
I can help. I will help you stay on top of the mail, bill paying, legal, medical or financial documents and any senior services coordination – even managing your budget – all the money logistics that stress you.
As an older adult or possibly an administrator of your parents’ daily money management, you may have hit a point that keeping up with the sheer amount of paperwork and filing or payment deadlines has become problematic.
Planning and saving to have enough retirement income was an important first step toward living independently in your retirement years. Sometimes the extent of financial planning may have only been limited to having enough money to retire well.
When paychecks turn to different retirement income forms, a new plan is necessary for budgeting, bookkeeping, tax filing, assistance program applications if necessary, senior housing options or eldercare. Even newly found time freedom for travel or a few bumps on the road of life can shift original financial plans.
Let me organize your finances and eliminate your financial administration stress so you can spend more quality time with your family and doing things you love. I work in the following areas:
- Monthly bill payments
- Manage bank statements, credit cards
- Gathering papers for personal tax filings
- Filing of medical insurance paperwork
- Support with financial or general assistance applications
- Identification and assistance with home health care agencies, retirement services, assisted living, eldercare and other senior housing arrangements
- Phone calls to creditors to coordinate money matters
- Creating a simple spending plan to eliminate guesswork of where your money goes
- Financial advising for yourself and your family so you can spend more of your time together enjoying each others’ company instead of always worrying about money management
You’ve worked hard to get to this point in your life.
It’s time to enjoy more and not be burdened by the financial paperwork and administrative obligations that can feel like it consumes your time and mental focus.