You know how important it is to get a physical check-up from your doctor, but when was your last financial check-up? Just as a doctor helps protect your physical health, I can help protect your financial health — if you’re over 55 years of age and living in the Twin Cities.
And I can help you take control of your money, to help your income last as long as your retirement. How? By providing affordable, honest advice focused on YOU — your daily money management, and your independence. If you’re a senior on a fixed income, or concerned about your parents’ finances, here’s how I can help you:
- Manage the details of your daily expenses, including bank statements, insurance paperwork, and credit cards (so you can worry less about money matters and spend more time as a family)
- Organize your financial statements, legal records, and other documents (giving you peace of mind that these details are taken care of)
- Create a simple spending plan for each month (to eliminate stress and guesswork by showing you exactly where the money goes)
- Help you with bill paying, phone calls to creditors, and record keeping (taking this burden off your shoulders)
- Identify and obtain assistance from community services, such as transportation, legal, senior care, and in-home healthcare (to help ensure well-being beyond your finances)